The GiroDisc Timeline
- 2003 - GiroDisc is founded in Costa Mesa, California
- 2004 - First product sold (part number A1-001) for the Ferrari 360 Modena
- 2005 - GiroDisc creates the Caliper Spreading Tool
- 2007 - Company moves to Bellingham, Washington
- 2010 - First manufacturing equipment is brought in-house
- 2012 - The first GiroDisc rotor casting is tooled and made in the USA
- 2019 - Company moved into new 17,000 square foot facility in Bellingham
- 2019 - New brake dynamometer is installed
Our Core Values
- High quality craftmanship using US-sourced materials
- The ultimate in customer service, before and after each sale
- Investment in our employees
GiroDisc is committed to creating a just and ethical work environment that is dedicated to innovation, quality, employee/customer safety and personal development. We minimize our impact on the environment by recycling all raw materials scrap and packaging, sourcing all raw materials form US suppliers, and using our 75kw solar array to offset energy usage in our manufacturing facility.
A Unique Place in the Brake Industry
GiroDisc was created in 2003 to solve a longstanding problem facing drivers and preparers of high-performance vehicles that are pushed to their limits on street or track: how can you upgrade the brake rotors in performance cars so that they will perform as well as the rest of the braking system?
Brake rotors have long been seen as the weak link in performance car braking systems, particularly for track use. Conventional brake rotors are heavy, adding unsprung weight that adversely affects handling. These old-school rotors also retain heat, diminishing their effectiveness and resulting in longer stopping distances.
Direct Replacement 2-Piece Rotors
We threw out the conventional wisdom that has been applied to performance braking systems when we created GiroDisc. Our rotors will take your car’s braking performance to the next level – without the need to replace your entire braking system:
- Direct replacement for stock rotors - works with your existing brake system
- Two-piece precision design and construction for reduced unsprung weight
- Increased ventilation and cooling capacity for improved performance
- Full-floating design for better pedal feel and modulation
- All raw materials sourced from US suppliers for the highest quality and sustainability
- Get the benefits of 2-piece rotors while retaining the rest of your braking system
GiroDisc brake rotors are available for a wide range of exotics and sports cars. Our products can be purchased factory-direct from this website, as well as through our 300+ active Girodisc dealers worldwide.
Our Bellingham, WA location. The 17,000 square foot facility contains all our in-house manufacturing and fulfillment facilities. The overhead view showcases our 75 kW solar panel array.